2013 EDITORIAL CALENDAR
• Healthcare Banking & Financial Options
• 2013: A Look Ahead – Healthcare Facilities, Medical Practices
• Healthcare Recruitment & Retention
• Medical Trends in Supplies/Equipment
• Healthcare Reform Update
• The Snowbird Effect on Healthcare
• Annual Salute to Cardiology – Cardiology/Heart Health Month
• Education Update – Evolving Opportunities in Healthcare
• Medical IT/Software Trends – EMR, IT Consulting, Using the Cloud
• Billing & Coding
• Malpractice Products & Challenges
Annual Doctors Day Issue – Annual Salute to Doctors
• Real Estate – Healthcare Design, Construction, Facility Planning, Leasing vs. Buying
• Medical Group and Practice Management
• Hospital/Physician Relations
• Asset Protection and Estate Planning
• Annual Salute to Volunteers – Healthcare Volunteerism in South Florida
• Healthcare Consulting/Outsourcing
• Insurance for Healthcare Professionals, Businesses, Consumers
• Worksite Wellness Programs
• Selling Medical Practices to Hospitals
Greater Miami Chamber Healthcare Heroes – Special Section
National Hospital Week
Annual Nurses Issue – Salute to Nurses
• Nursing Profiles
• Nursing Trends & Challenges
• Financial Institutions & Healthcare
• Annual Healthcare Hurricane Planning Guide
• Healthcare Real Estate Update
• Eldercare Update in South Florida
• Home Health & Agency Directory
• Disaster Planning – Preparedness & Trauma Medicine
• EMR Update
• South Florida Bio-Tech Update
• Financial, Legal and Business Professionals in Healthcare
• Advances in Medical Technology & Medicine
• Healthcare Insurance Plans, Group Insurance & Life Insurance Options
• Healthcare Reform Update
• Education Update – New Programs in Healthcare Education
• Outsourcing Update
• Revenue Cycle Software Trends
• Healthcare Professionals Associations
• Profiles in Leadership & Administration
• Long Term Care Insurance Products & Guide
• Real Estate Update – New Ideas – A Look Forward
• Alzheimer's Care, Organizations & Facilities Resource Guide
• Addiction/Mental Health/Recovery Focus
• Financial Community & Healthcare – Innovations & Trends
• Asset Protection & Estate Planning
Annual Salute to Case Managers – National Case Managers Week
• National Breast Cancer Month – Advances in Treatment
• Eldercare Trends in South Florida
• Eldercare Resource Directory
• Medicare Planning Guide
National Hospice Month – Salute to Hospice Workers
• Education Update – Institutions and Professionals
• Hospice in South Florida
• Medical Technology & HIT Update
• Outsourcing – Year-end Business Strategies/Part 1
• Medicare Enrollment Plans
• Year-end Tax Planning Tips
• 2013 – A Year in Review
• What’s Ahead in Healthcare Real Estate for 2014?
• Outsourcing – Year-end Business Strategies/Part 2
• Healthcare Marketing & Public Relations – What Works?
• Healthcare’s Spiritual Community
Feature articles (approximately 650 words) are submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. Articles are published on a space-available basis. Please include a short author bio (1-2 lines) for each submission, including phone number, e-mail address and website. (Include mailing address.) Photographs are welcome. When sending electronic photos, please send as a high resolution file (at least 220 dpi) and ensure that photos are large enough for reproduction (file should be at least 1.5 mg). If sending photographs by mail, please note that photos will only be returned if you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report reports in-depth on the trends, issues and people that impact the South Florida health care community. We are dedicated to disseminating information related to improving patient care as well as sharing thoughts and ideas to confront the challenges facing health care executives on a daily basis. We are an information exchange medium for health care providers who are, equally, users of consumer-related products and services.
We welcome your editorial submissions for these monthly departments:
News & Information – Covering all areas of Health Care, including Hospitals, Medical Practices, Management, Technology, Home Care, Hospice, Long-Term Care, Integrated Health Networks, Nursing, Finance, Facilities Management & Design, Purchasing, Legal and Rehabilitation.
Around The Region/Making Rounds – Up-to-date announcements on who’s doing what, as well as staff and physician appointments and accomplishments by the people in your profession.
Corporate Health – Find out how the corporate and business community motivate and educate their employees to become smarter health care consumers.
Elder Care – Latest information available on health and aging and the vast programs that are available in our local area.
Education – Learn more about opportunities to continue your education.
Resources – Find the resources you need for your business, patients, clients and yourself.
Technology – Stories on cutting edge technology and its impact on the delivery of health care.
• Legal Issues
• Medical Practice Management
• Physician News
E-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call (561) 368-6950 or e-mail email@example.com
South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report
P.O. Box 812708
Boca Raton, FL 33481-2708