South Florida is recognized nationwide as a region on the move and South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report, the region’s only monthly healthcare newspaper, is on the move with it. South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report offers advertisers a highly targeted, affluent and powerful readership who desire and appreciate the newspaper’s wide-ranging editorial perspective. South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report reports in depth on the trends, issues and people that impact the area’s health care industry. South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report’s monthly production cycle means a long shelf life and encourages thorough readership by today’s busy executives. South
Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report is an attractive, information publication that readers typically pass along to co-workers, meaning your ad receives multiple exposures, a real bonus to advertisers.
South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report reaches more than 32,000 healthcare professionals monthly in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Monroe and Martin Counties.
• Physicians • Nurses
• Healthcare Executives (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Administrators, Practice Administrators/Managers)
• Hospital department heads of all key areas, including Human Resources, Marketing, Materials Management, Information Systems Management, Nursing and Multi-Hospital Systems Executives
• Insurance Providers • Attorneys • Accountants
• Home Care and Nursing Home Administrators
• Case Managers • Discharge Planners • Staffing Companies
• Business executives of health-focused companies
• South Florida’s top business and political leaders
Each issue contains editorial that focuses on trends and services in industry areas, such as physician practice issues, home health care, legal issues, health information technology, rehabilitation, geriatrics, managed care, nursing, medical practice management, recruiting/staffing, outpatient services, educational opportunities, human resources and marketing, etc.
South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report’s number one goal is top quality healthcare journalism written and edited for the region’s most successful, powerful healthcare business executives and professionals. South Florida Hospital News and Healthcare Report draws from a pool of the region’s most experienced journalists and commentators to present credible, relevant editorial that people want to read. Our objective is to serve as a vehicle for disseminating industry developments in a non-threatening, supportive environment. We are an information exchange medium for healthcare providers who are, equally, consumers of the profession’s news.
|Display Sizes & Rates per insertion
Banner Cover Ad / Color
|10 x 1-1/2
||10 X 13-3/8
||7-5/8 X 10
|1/2 Page (Horizontal)
||10 X 6-5/8
|1/2 Page (Vertical)
||4-7/8 X 13-3/8
||4-7/8 X 6-5/8
|1/8 Page (Horizontal)
||4-7/8 X 3-3/8
|1/8 Page (Vertical)
||2-3/8 X 6-5/8
||4-7/8 X 2
|4-Color Available per insertion: 1x – $300 / 3x – $250 / 6x – $200 / 12x – $150
|Business Profile Listing:
12 insertions/50 words/including Website Link – $700 (one time charge)
|Ad Creation Charge – Camera Ready Ad Not Provided by Advertiser – $150 charge per ad created
Each issue includes listings of upcoming conferences, workshops and continuing education opportunities for health care professionals.
One month listing – FREE Additional Listings – $50 per month
Long-term promotional opportunities available, including website exposure.
Online Marketing – reach more 20,000 unique visitors with 22,000 page views per month (Google Analytics)
Get 12 months exposure and a link to YOUR website. We offer two types of ads on our SFHN&HR website.
First a rotating banner on the home page of www.southfloridahospitalnews.com – the cost is $3,000 per year with unlimited changes, or $500 per month with a maximum of two changes.
Second is our Corporate Partner Tile Ad (left side of the web site) – the cost is $1,500 per year with unlimited changes or $250 per month with a maximum of two changes.
Minimun Purchase is two months of ads for the WebSite.
In addition to our monthly newspaper, we have two e-newsletters (Monday and Thursday) that go our healthcare business data base (20,000 plus) which includes Doctors, Executives at all South Florida Hospitals plus other related healthcare businesses and professionals.The cost, when space is available, is $250 per newsletter.
Minimum Purchase is four weeks for E-newsletters.
Editorial Opportunities available upon request.
Email blast to the same data base as our e-newsletter are available – call for pricing.
Email blast to Physicians in specific zip codes, cities or counties – call for pricing.
CALL CHARLES FELIX TO DISCUSS A PLAN TO FIT YOU MARKETING AND BUDGET NEEDS
CALL: 954-605-4785 OR EMAIL CHARLES@SOUTHFLORIDAHOSPITALNEWS.COM
1 year – $40 2 years – $60 3 years – $75
- Macintosh using Quark Xpress 5.0, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and/or Adobe Illustrator 9.0.
- Must include fonts and graphics. All PDF files sent must include all Fonts & Images embedded. The images embedded must be limited to grayscale, lineart or CMYK. Embedded RGB images will not be accepted. Do not include crop marks in your PDF. (If sending PDF, please e-mail email@example.com for PDF specs)
- Line art must be at least 1200 dpi and photos should be at 300 dpi for acceptable reproduction. We WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for the reproduction of graphic elements that do not meet these requirements. Ad should be worked up to our specifications, size, etc. A laser printout of ad must accompany disk. All color ads require a color proof (laser print, match print, etc.) A fax of the ads must come with the e-mail ads to ensure that the ad is correct as received.
- Ads created on the PC platform are generally not acceptable
- small type when reversed out of black or process color backgrounds (10 point or under)
Fax Ad Proof to 412-835-8190
When sending ad via e-mail, please provide a contact name/phone/fax number.