December 10, 2021 – Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic will be making stops around Southwest Florida next week to vaccinate children 5 years-old and older for COVID-19.
The Mobile Pediatric Vaccination Clinic is walk-up only, and there is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine, which will be Pfizer.
The mobile clinic will be at the following locations next week:
- Monday, Dec. 13, 2-5 p.m., LPG Pediatrics – Coconut Point, 23450 Via Coconut Pt, Suite H, Estero *This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however, 1st doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may have to attend another site for their 2nd dose.
- Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2-5 p.m., Mackoul Pediatrics, 206 SE 16th Place, Cape Coral *This stop is primarily for 2nd doses, however, 1st doses will be provided to those who would like them. Anyone who receives a 1st dose at this location may have to attend another site for their 2nd dose.
- Wednesday, Dec. 15, 4-7 p.m., Lehigh Elementary School, 200 Schoolside Court, Lehigh Acres
- Thursday, Dec. 16, 3-5 p.m., Buckingham Exceptional Student Center, 3291 Buckingham Road, Ft. Myers
- Friday, Dec. 17, 2-6 p.m., Grace Place, 4300 21st Ave SW, Naples
A parent or authorized guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination. The second dose will be set for the same location or one nearby.
For more information, visit www.leehealth.org.
About Lee Health
Since the opening of the first hospital in 1916, Lee Health has been a health care leader in Southwest Florida, constantly evolving to meet the needs of the community. A non-profit, integrated health care services organization, Lee Health is committed to the well-being of every individual served, focused on healthy living and maintaining good health. Staffed by caring people, inspiring health, services are conveniently located throughout the community in four acute care hospitals, two specialty hospitals, outpatient centers, walk-in medical centers, primary care and specialty physician practices and other services across the continuum of care. Learn more at www.LeeHealth.org.