The capital investment yields new technologies, facility upgrades, and education programs across the Network’s hospitals
March 28, 2022 – The Palm Beach Health Network, comprising six hospitals and care centers spanning Palm Beach County, is pleased to announce its $150 million investment into the Network. The three-year investment, to be completed in 2022, significantly enhances the Network’s facilities and services to provide award-winning, high-quality healthcare throughout Palm Beach County.
“We have created a legacy of caring for the community, and the continued investment takes our hospitals and care centers to new levels of distinction. We are applying the funds to acquire state-of-the-art technology, improve infrastructure, enhance patients’ experiences, expand clinical resources, and strengthen our continuing education programs,” said Maggie Gill, CEO of the Palm Beach Health Network. “The capital commitment underscores our position as the largest leading healthcare network for Palm Beach County and is evidence of our dedication to meeting the needs of our rapidly growing community.”
Below is a snapshot of projects included in the $150 million investment:
- Delray Medical Center: Delray Medical Center’s award-winning cardiovascular service is unveiling a new, state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization and EP (electrophysiology) lab and an Advanced Center for Heart The hospital’s Movement Disorder Center recently added cutting-edge ultrasound technology. Additionally, the hospital’s newly expanded private rooms provide a more comfortable space for patients.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center: The hospital is remodeling the Norma & Miles M. Zisson Comprehensive Breast Center of the Palm Beaches to provide high-end technology in a more modern, comfortable atmosphere for patients being treated for breast health. Good Samaritan is also upgrading emergency services and enhancing facilities for robotic and orthopedic surgeries. Most recently, Good Samaritan partnered
with Lilly Pulitzer to create two VIP suites redesigned with the signature “Lilly aesthetic,” to offer new mothers and their families a unique, joyful experience.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center: Palm Beach Gardens, a leader in cardiac care, recently upgraded its cardiac catheterization facilities and advanced operating room technologies for cardiac and vascular The hospital is also adding advanced stroke and neurosurgery capabilities. These expanded offerings will enhance the community’s access to lifesaving care.
- Mary’s Medical Center / Palm Beach Children’s Hospital: To support the Paley Orthopedic & Spine Institute’s mission of improving the lives of those who suffer from congenital, developmental, and post-traumatic orthopedic conditions, the hospital recently expanded its orthopedic capabilities with additional surgical suites, expanded physical therapy services, and new technology.
- West Boca Medical Center: The recently opened Boca Center for Orthopedics and Spine Care allows patients to easily transition from surgery to recovery and The new Center includes advanced robotic capabilities and upgraded private patient rooms. The Boca Center for Women’s Care is undergoing a full renovation and has added a Laborist Program with in-house physicians available 24/7 to care for all maternity needs.
Investing in the Future of Healthcare
Notably, the $150 million investment also incorporates new continued education and training for physicians, clinicians, and staff across the entire Palm Beach Health Network. This includes extensive nursing training programs, preceptorship residency programs, and industry-leading vascular and cardiology fellowships. The entire investment demonstrates Palm Beach Health Network’s continued dedication to meeting the needs of Palm Beach County and delivering the highest quality healthcare for the community it serves.
About The Palm Beach Health Network
The Palm Beach Health Network (PBHN) is the largest healthcare network in Palm Beach County, consisting of Delray Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, St. Mary’s Medical Center, and West Boca Medical Center, along with a large multi-specialty physician group, various ambulatory surgery centers and outpatient diagnostic facilities.
PBHN is recognized for providing the highest quality healthcare, combining cutting-edge health services with patient-centric care. With the greatest longevity in the community, along with hospitals and care centers that span the entirety of Palm Beach County, more patients trust PBHN than any other in the region.
All of the PBHN hospitals have received prestigious awards and accolades, national rankings, and multiple accreditations. PBHN is dedicated to providing the highest standards of excellence in patient care that are hallmarks of the Tenet brand.
To learn more, visit https://palmbeachhealthnetwork.com/