The 25th Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits and Culinary Celebration will take place on Friday, March 11, 2022
WHO: Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS)
- Wine, dine and discover the Museum of Discovery and Science during the 25thAnnual Bank of America Wine, Spirits and Culinary Celebration!
- Enjoy a night of live entertainment, food and fantastic prize packages to help raise funds that will benefit the Museum’s mission of connecting people to inspiring science.
- The event’s legendary Grand Tasting will take place from 6:30 p.m.– 9 p.m. VIP access starts at 5:30 p.m. Highlights include delectable fare from south Florida’s leading restaurants and a vast array of flavorful wines and spirits from around the world, as well as local craft beers.
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is the exclusive beverage sponsor.
- All proceeds from the event will benefit the Museum of Discovery and Science.
- COVID-19 protocols, including vaccination documentation or negative PCR test results from within 72 hours, will be in place for all attendees. Additional safety measures and specifics will be sent directly to ticket holders. Please visit modsevents.org for full information.
WHEN: Friday, March 11, 2022
VIP access begins at 5:30 p.m.
Grand Tasting: 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
After Party until 10:00 p.m.
WHERE: Museum of Discovery and Science
401 SW 2nd Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
$300 Individual VIP Platinum Ticket* – Includes early entry at 5:30 p.m. and access to the Platinum Lounge
$150 Individual Grand Tasting Ticket*
*Save 10% on “Early Bird” Individual VIP Platinum and Individual Grand Tasting Tickets now through February 9 with promo code Early10.
$2,750 Group VIP Platinum Package (12 people)
$1,000 Group Grand Tasting Package (10 people)
To purchase tickets, visit modsevents.org.
For sponsorship opportunities or additional information, please contact Hillary Wallace at 954.713.0918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE MUSEUM OF DISCOVERY AND SCIENCE (MODS):
Founded in 1976 as the Discovery Center, today the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) is at the forefront of science education, innovation and exploration. MODS connects people to inspiring science. The Museum encompasses more than 150,000 square feet of interactive exhibits. This includes all of our permanent and traveling exhibits, as well as our outdoor Science Park. Families can enjoy super science shows and demonstrations, wild Creature Feature animal encounters, private experiences, mind-blowing Makerspace labs, cool camps, unforgettable birthday parties, engaging field trips and STEM curricula, professional development workshops for educators, distinguished speakers, and more. In addition to daily hours, MODS is currently offering virtual and offsite programming. MODS’ STEMobile delivers STEM education on location across South Florida! A STEMobile experience ranges from one-hour to full-day with programming for pre-kindergarten through adult and is available for schools, community centers, corporate team building and special events! All programs can be customized for time, group size and age group. Book a STEMobile visit today. Free programs and scholarships are available!
The Museum celebrates diversity and welcomes visitors from all walks of life. The Museum hours are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. MODS is located downtown at 401 SW Second Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. For more information about the Museum, please visit mods.org or call 954.467.MODS (6637).